SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Anti aging treatment cream to refill cellular lipids and nourish dry skin.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Unique lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Shortens the adjustment period to retinoids up to 1 week while reducing dryness (see Science & Proof below)
- Paraben-, and dye-free
- Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types
HOW TO USE
Once or twice daily, apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply twice daily to on face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.