SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
$48.00 Sale • Save
A broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with an oil-absorbing base that leaves a long-lasting matte finish. Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish. This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
1. Apply mineral sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest areas 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and before applying makeup. 2. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming and sweating. Apply immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0012% ZINC OXIDE 3.9975% COSMETIC INGREDIENTS DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE TALC DICAPRYLYL ETHER TRIETHYLHEXANOIN ISOHEXADECANE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINUM STEARATE PEG-8 LAURATE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE SILICA SILYLATE 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ALUMINA ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE IRON OXIDES DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID