SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense
$139.00 Sale • Save
Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin. Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Apply 3-5 drops of SkinCeuticals skin discoloration serum, twice daily For morning use, apply skin serum after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen. Lessen your skin's sun exposure while using this skin serum. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, GLYCERIN, TRANEXAMIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, KOJIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALLANTOIN, CHLORPHENESIN, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA