SkinCeuticals AOX+ Eye Gel
$118.00 Sale • Save
An eye serum-in-a-gel that provides advanced environmental protection while reducing the look of puffiness, visible signs of fatigue, and under eye circles. AOX Eye Gel is a groundbreaking serum-in-a-gel that contains a synergistic combination of 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% phloretin, and 0.5% ferulic acid along with powerful botanicals to protect the delicate eye area from atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). This refreshing eye serum targets visible signs of aging such as crow’s feet and fine lines, and improves the appearance of puffiness, fatigue, and under eye circles.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of lines, puffiness, and under eye circles
- Combats signs of fatigue to promote a refreshed appearance
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free
- Ideal for most skin types
1. Apply 1/2 pump per eye on fingertips. Best used in the morning. 2. Apply on under eye circles, outer corners, and brow bone. 3. Gently pat the serum until it is completely absorbed into your skin. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the tear ducts, below the brow bone, or on the upper lid. 4. Finish application with SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
AQUA / WATER / EAU DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL BUTYLENE GLYCOL UNDECANE BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE ALCOHOL DENAT. ASCORBIC ACID DIMETHICONE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE TRIDECANE PHLORETIN LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER FERULIC ACID RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT CAFFEINE DISODIUM EDTA SODIUM HYDROXIDE